Click the headline for information about the S.O. Lost & Found.
- Coats and jackets will be hung up on a coat rack rather than folded.
- Lost items will be sorted. One box will have hats and scarves. Planners, umbrellas, water bottles, lunch boxes, etc. will be put in the small cabinet and everything will be labeled.
- Plastic shoe organizers/hangers store smaller items and each compartment will be labeled.
- People who have lost items with their name on them will be sent an email that we have found their lost item and we will return your item promptly.
- Every month, unretrieved items will be packed in a box and stored away to avoid overcrowding of personal items in the cabinet.
- The new S.O. leader in charge of the lost & found is Eleanor and she can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org but again, the lost & found will no longer be monitored or locked and no forms will be submitted.
Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Cynthia Golan to request assistance.