The 2020 Course Selection Process at Bronx Science for Current Students
Click the headline to access the 2020 Course Guide; and the Course Selection Process and Timeline presentation from the January 30th, Coffee With The Principal meeting.
- February 26 Talos opens for viewing- students find out qualified entry classes for which they have pre-approval
- March 2 Elective Day- students speak to guidance counselors and teachers after school about courses
- February 26- March 4 Application period- Students apply to qualified entry classes, the sooner the better!
- March 9 Sophomore Research applications due
- March 20 Talos opens for course submission
- April 3 Talos closes- students must choose courses by this deadline
- Summer Students receive preliminary programs for 2020-2021 by email
Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Cynthia Golan to request assistance.